Wednesday, April 6, 2011

McCoffee

This is a 13x13 display of perspective and prisma colors. I was creative with this art peace by creating my own sheet to draw on out of a cheeseburger wrapper. So not only did I incorporate McDonald with the McCoffee, but also made my paper a McDonald's cheeseburger wrappers. What I like about this is how the light really seems to stick out which makes the perspective of the art work more believable. On the other hand, what I did not like was how the cheeseburger wrapper was very oily so the prisma colors did not work as well as I would have liked them to work.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. My favorite cup is the coffee cup to the left side, the words "Bacon McGriddle" look like they were meant to be on the side of the cup and I like that. I just wish that the cups stood out more and you could do that with an outline, but on certain areas. All in all it's a great compostition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I like how you used the colors. The way you put the wrapper down first was also neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. I wasn't thinking that it would turn out great (drawing on top of a fast food wrapper), but I was proven wrong. The wrapper adds to the piece, and the clear coffee cups that you used, look amazing. You captured the transparency perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. This piece really looks real. It makes want a mcDonals coffie right now Awsome job.I like your color use and style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cups seem so real!! The wrapper in the background really add to the piece. If you had done it on black paper like I did, then it just wouldnt be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i liked the illusion of transparency and the wrapper for the background.

    ReplyDelete