Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Time


12x5
This was the last piece in my concentration. Over all the gradients and the highlights of the watch make this the best piece I have created. The white line in the background is blending more in this picture then it actually does in real life. I really like the subject matter because it made it possible to explore so many different highlights and low lights. The shadow looks a little edgy, but I am ok with that. I don't ever really do a background, so as far as that's concern I am ok with there only being a white line.

3 comments:

  1. Lordy I loved watching you work on this. The process and almost layers that you included in all of your concentrations really shows your style and talent.This was one of your best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just absolutely amazing. i love how you got the little detais of the watch in there. and the colors really help with making it look real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's really cool that you can create that metallic affect with only using pencils. I wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete